Monday, January 4, 2016

Thorsteinn's Maiden Blog...


In my efforts to reach out to other musicians, filmmakers, artists, writers, project managers, soloists and friends, I've started this blog to include information about my career plans and for exploring more serious opportunities for performing my music. On a side note, I don't know if the term "maiden" is an appropriate use the word to refer to a "first" blog post, but thought I would give it a try anyway.

That being said, THANK YOU! for taking the time to read this post. I've had some success in booking live performances in Chico, and I plan to continue doing so - in the mean time, building an Internet presence is an equal priority. My account on this blogging site is one of the first steps in that direction, so in the weeks to come I will have more information on updates, performances, recordings, etc. 

For those who may not know me (or only know me a little) I would be thrilled to get together and network, collaborate, talk about new ideas and projects, etc., as one of my many goals in the posting of these blogs is to be approachable. 

For the time being, consider this blog an "introductory" post and just me reaching out and saying "Hi!" Info about gigs, website updates (www.arcticmelodies.com), discoveries of inspiring articles and/or music that I find, etc., will be posted soon. Hope to hear from you!

Oh and I guess we're officially in 2016 now, too. So... Happy New Year! :)

Thorsteinn


2 comments:

  1. Can you post a link to some of your music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jezmier - YES, here is a link! I'm still working on re-recording some pieces for better sound quality, but this is an old one I still have kicking around. Hope you like it :) https://soundcloud.com/thorsteinngunter/dozing-on-avalons-shore-full

      Delete